Shout-Out to Pastor Jeff, for all I learned in the season under your leadership. I had a pretty poor attitude about moving from a small home church to a traditional Baptist church when my family made that change, but God knew that’s right where I needed to be. So I thank you…
- For teaching us about revival and to pray for big things.
- For leading mission trips to Guatemala that broadened my view of the world and launched me into pursuing full-time missions.
- For not being afraid to say hard things from the pulpit.
- For being open to “new” forms of worship such as a dance team, that allowed me to use God-given gifts to lead in worship.
- For shepherding a church, for a season, under which I grew tremendously in my walk with the Lord. I will always appreciate your leadership as my pastor during that time.
Challenge to readers:
October is Pastor Appreciation Month, so I encourage you to take the time to reach out and let your church leaders – past and present – know how much you appreciate their spiritual leadership and support!